Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake.
You can make Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake
- Prepare of Cake batter.
- It’s of AP flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of chocolate powder.
- Prepare of soy milk.
- You need of oil.
- You need of Berries.
- It’s of frozen berries.
- You need of lemon sugar (≈10g).
- You need of Ganache.
- You need of dark chocolate (70% cocoa).
- You need of soy milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Decoration.
- Prepare of fresh berries.
Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake instructions
- Cake batter: whisk dry ingredients together. Combine with the wet ingredients..
- Berries: combine drained frozen berries with the lemon sugar. Set aside..
- Ladle roughly half of the batter in a parchment-lined cake pan. Then, arrange all of the frozen berries on top. Pour the rest of the batter. Bake for 40-45 min in a 175°C oven. Set aside to cool..
- Ganache: combine all ganache ingredients in a pot over low heat. Mix continuously. Once chocolate has melted, pour the ganache over the cooled cake..
- Decoration: Leave ganache to set for a few minutes, then arrange fresh berries nicely. I like the ganache to be still a little warm, so the berries stick to it and don't roll around too much..
- Leave in the fridge overnight. Enjoy :).
recipe by red.queen @cookpad