Gluten free pumpkin cake.
You can make Gluten free pumpkin cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Gluten free pumpkin cake
- You need 300 ml of roasted pumpkin purée.
- You need 3 cups of Gluten free flour mix (quinoa,brown rice,black rice, red rice,and millet).
- It’s 4 tbs of flaxseed oil (for pan frying).
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 250 g of uncooked red beans.
- Prepare 10 g of Brown sugar.
Gluten free pumpkin cake instructions
- Cook beans until it’s tender and drain out any water, transfer to a food processor and process until purée..
- Pour the purée in a sauce pan and add the brown sugar stirring occasionally for 7 minutes on low heat, then set aside..
- In a big bowl, combine the flour to the pumpkin purée and stir until a good consistency is achieved..
- Divide the dough into ten small balls, press down each ball and scoop about half a teaspoon bean paste on each of them and carefully fold in..
- Heat a wok, add the flaxseed oil, place 4 to 5 of the cake and reduce heat to medium low. Pan fry for 3 minutes on each sides. Place on a paper to absorb oil..
recipe by Destina @cookpad