Brown sugar bourbon ham.
You can make Brown sugar bourbon ham using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Brown sugar bourbon ham
- You need 1 1/2 of deadwood bourbon.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of southwest chipotle spice.
- You need 2 TBSP of cumin.
- You need of Salt (2 big pinches worth).
- Prepare of black pepper (1 big pinch worth).
- Prepare 1/2 of a large white onion (microplan).
- Prepare 1 of club of garlic (microplan).
- Prepare 1/2 of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of maple syrup.
Brown sugar bourbon ham instructions
- Cut off extra fat from the ham and place it in slow cooker, flat side down.
- Add all the spices, brown sugar bourbon and syrup.
- Microplan vegetables over the ham.
- Cover and set for 5 hours on low.
- Check every once in a while to pour liquid over the top to keep the top from drying..
recipe by Mr.Delano @cookpad