Eggless oats chocolate banana walnut cake.
You can have Eggless oats chocolate banana walnut cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless oats chocolate banana walnut cake
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of oats flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbspn of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 5 of Walnuts.
Eggless oats chocolate banana walnut cake instructions
- Mix the wet ingredients 3 smashed ripe bananas, ½ cup milk, 2 spoons butter..
- Mix the dry ingredients 2 cup Oat flour, 3/4 cup cocoa powder, 2 spoons baking powder, pinch of salt, pieces of walnut..
- Mix both wet and dry ingredients..
- Line a silver foil in a brownie plate and add the mixer to it..
- Preheat oven – 350F for 15 mins. Bake – 350F for 45 mins..
recipe by Sheetal Pandrekar @cookpad