Kids Lunch Box.
You can have Kids Lunch Box using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kids Lunch Box
- You need of Broccoli shredded.
- It’s of Sorrel Leaves packed.
- You need of Paneer crumpled.
- You need of Potato small boiled and mashed.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Onion medium chopped.
- Prepare of Green Chilli chopped fine.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves Chopped.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Garam Masala –.
- It’s of Amchoor Powder.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- You need of Chaat masala.
- You need of apple cored and cut into roundels.
- You need of oats.
- You need of seedless dates.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- It’s of sunflower seeds.
- It’s of walnuts and almonds.
- It’s of Sprinkles for Decorating.
- It’s of pitted olives.
- You need of cheese cubes.
- You need of cherries.
Kids Lunch Box step by step
- Blanch broccoli in hot water and dry it. Later shred it completely. Wash and chop sorrel leaves and set aside. In a bowl mix together the broccoli, paneer, mashed potato, sorrel leaves, bread crumbs,chopped onion,chilli and coriander and the spices and mix well till it can be shaped into patties..
- De-skin a sugarcane, cut into small skewers and clean it properly.Let it dry. Wrap the broccoli mixture around the skewers and dip them in maida and then bread crumbs again to give a nice coating. Deep fry or bake them in an oven and serve hot..
- For the Fruit Donuts – Take Apples and core them. Cut them into roundels and soak them in lime juice for 15 minutes. In a grinder take oats, seedless dates, 1 tbsp. honey, sunflower seeds, almonds and walnuts and 2 tbsp. cocoa powder and grind them to a paste. Top the apple pieces with this mixture and decorate with sprinkles.
- For the Cheese and Fruit Skewers – Take a toothpick and line it with a piece of cheese cube, an olive and a cherry..
recipe by Pragati @cookpad