Banana Date Muffins.
You can make Banana Date Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Date Muffins
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of sugar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of banana , ripened.
- Prepare 6 of dates.
Banana Date Muffins instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Beat egg until foamy in a small mixing bowl. Beat in oil and milk. In a separate bowl, sift together all dry ingredients. Stir in mashed bananas and chopped dates..
- Make a well in the center and pour in liquid ingredients. Mix together with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened; no more than 25 to 30 strokes. Batter will be lumpy..
- Using an ice-cream scoop, fill the cups. This will measure your batter equally for each muffin. Fill each muffin cup slightly more than half full. Sprinkle a little sugar on top for a little crunch..
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and muffins test done with a toothpick. Loosen with spatula and turn out. Best served warm..
recipe by Sanaa A'esha @cookpad