One Pan Peanut Chicken.
You can cook One Pan Peanut Chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pan Peanut Chicken
- Prepare 12 of chicken tenders.
- It’s 1/4 C of Peanut butter creamy or crunchy (melted see notes).
- It’s 1/4 C of water.
- Prepare 2 t of soy sauce can use tamari or coconut aminos.
- You need 1 t of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 t of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 t of powdered ginger.
- Prepare 1 bag of broccoli florets about 5 cups.
- It’s 2 C of shredded carrots.
- It’s of On Cooking Day.
- Prepare 2 bags of frozen steamers brown rice.
- It’s 1/4 C of chopped chopped peanuts.
One Pan Peanut Chicken step by step
- To Assemble Add first 6 ingredients to large zipper bag. Zip and squish to mix..
- Open zipper bag with chicken and add broccoli and carrots. Zip and shake to mix. (I had to put my veggies in a different bag my bag wasn’t big enough for all of it, I will be mix both bags in a bowl together before placing on tray for cooking.).
- To cook Pour chicken mixture onto large baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Bake 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Cook rice according to package directions..
- Note- I did mix well, before putting in cookie sheet. May want to heat peanut butter some in the microwave before adding to bag to make it easier to work with this is the only change I would make to this. (10-15 sec in microwave not completely melted to wear its liquid.).
recipe by 💜NinjaMommaKitchen💙 @cookpad