Lavender Vanilla cake.
You can make Lavender Vanilla cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lavender Vanilla cake
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla bean pod.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of candies or dried lavender.
Lavender Vanilla cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Mix the sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl until combined..
- Then, in a separate glass bowl mix the eggs and vegetable oil..
- Combine ingredients until smooth but don’t over mix..
- Now for the fun part: mix in the vanilla and dried lavender powder in, scrape the caviar out of the bean pod, and mix on low speed in an electric mixer until well combined..
- Pour it into a buttered spring form cake pan and bake for 15-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..