Khajur aur imli ki chutney. Welcome to NISA COOKING CENTER If you have enjoyed watching this video & want me to make more such videos than Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE it with your. Khajur Imli ki Chutney, Sweet Tamarind Chutney recipe, Date and Tamarind Chutney with detailed step by step photos. Khajur Imli Ki Chutney (Date and Tamarind Chutney) is used as a basic recipe in many chaat dishes.
Topping this chutney for chaats is an absolute must to have the best chaat experience. To make the Date Tamarind Chutney we pressure cooked the dates, tamarind and. Khajur Imli ki Chutney is the sweet and sour chutney made with khajur (dates), tamarind (imli) and jaggery (gur). You can cook Khajur aur imli ki chutney using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Khajur aur imli ki chutney
- Prepare 1 cup of Dates seeds less.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tamarind pulp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Roasted zeera powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 glass of Water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar/ gur.
This is the best chutney to serve with The sweetness of khajur and gur and tanginess of tamarind really makes a great accompaniment chutney to enjoy the Indian chaat's like pani puri, sev puri. Khajur Imli ki Chutney is a sweet & tangy chutney made from dates & tamarind along with jaggery (gud). It is also called sweet chutney or saunth chutney or imli ki chutney. Wash the dates and tamarind and put them in a pressure cooker.
Khajur aur imli ki chutney step by step
- Ek pan me IMLI, KHAJUR aur tamam ingredients aur pani dal kar pakein 1 /2 hour ke ley, medium heat per..
- Jab khajur soft ho jay to blender jar me dal kar blend kar Lein just like a smooth paste.
- And strain the mixture and pour in the jar and place in the Refrigerator. 😊.
recipe by Sajida Perveen 786 @cookpad
Khajur Imli Ki Chutney is a yummy side dish that is made with dates and tamarind giving it a sweet and sour taste. How to make Khajur Imli Ki Chutney: Take out the seeds of imli and kahjur. Ingredients for Angoor aur Khajur ki Chutney Recipe. Sweet and sour Date Tamarind Chutney (Khajur Imli Ki Chutney) is a must have dip or stir-in mix for many Indian snacks. The jaggery, cumin powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder gives it a sweet and spicy kick while ginger-garlic-sesame seeds tempering makes it more aromatic and zingy.