Baked apples. The best Baked apples recipe starts with apples cored, filled with a cinnamon sugar mixture and baked until tender. Top them with ice cream and caramel sauce for an amazing healthy treat. Baked apples are a tasty treat you can make in an oven or microwave.
Baked apples topped with oats, cinnamon and a touch of brown sugar. Easy to make and a great You can also try these delicious baked pears! I love making these healthy oven roasted apples in the. You can make Baked apples using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked apples
- Prepare 4 of Granny Smith apples.
- Prepare 4 of Macintosh apples.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
Baked apples are a delectable traditional dessert that almost all FN chefs have a spin on. Some people mentioned having to put a little bit of water in the bottom of the pan, I used apple juice. Easier than apple pie, baked apples should be your back-pocket, cold-weather dessert. Learn how to make baked apples by following this guide.
Baked apples instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Peel apples and cut into 1/2 inch slices..
- Combine all ingredients and place in a baking dish sprayed with Pam or rubbed with butter. Cover with foil Bake 15 minutes or until apples are tender with a fork..
OLEH Chef Nena
The only way to eat an apple a day, really. Ingredients for healthy baked apples: To make baked apples you'll need apples, old fashioned oats, coconut oil Stuff the apples with the filling + bake! Once your apples are baked, allow them to cool. From easy Baked Apples recipes to masterful Baked Apples preparation techniques, find Baked Apples ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. The perfect grain- and gluten-free plant-based dessert for the holidays and beyond!