Raspberry oat crumblies.
You can have Raspberry oat crumblies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Raspberry oat crumblies
- You need of top and bottom.
- Prepare 200 grams of rolled oats.
- You need 230 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 170 grams of butter.
- Prepare 150 grams of sugar or 65g granulated alternative to sugar (I used truvia but check your label for quantity).
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of filling.
- Prepare 450 grams of raspberries (fresh or frozen) or mixed berries/forest fruits etc.
- It’s 150 grams of sugar or 65g truvia (check labels of other granulated sugar alternative).
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 45 grams of cornflour/starch.
Raspberry oat crumblies instructions
- Prepare a 13 x 8 (approx) inch tin – line with paper etc..
- Put all of the ingredients for top and bottom into a mixing bowl, except a few tablespoons of oats.
- Mix together with hand or stand mixer in full power for approx 1 minute until a bread crumb mix has been achieved.
- Put two thirds of the mixture into the prepared tin and press down evenly using the back of a spoon.
- Put all of the filling ingredients into a blender or a bowl with hand blender. Blend until evenly combined. This is why I prefer frozen fruit, it's not so messy. Spread over the base layer.
- Add the rest of the oats to the leftover base mixture and stir through – this is purely for texture, if you prefer you can just use all of the oats and not hold any back – spread evenly over the filling.
- Put the tin into a preheated oven @ 160ºC gas 2 and bake for 35 – 40 minutes until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and mark into slices/squares whilst warm.
- Leave to cool completely in the tin. Eat as a cake bar or serve with ice-cream or custard as a pudding.
recipe by Arty Greig @cookpad