You can cook Cheese fondue using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cheese fondue
- You need of The fondue.
- It’s 8 oz of gouda cheese.
- You need 8 oz of fontina cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of gruyere cheese.
- It’s 4 TBSP of potato starch.
- Prepare of ☆2 cup dry white wine – such as Sauvignon Blanc.
- You need of ☆2 clove minced garlic.
- It’s of ☆2 TBSP fresh lemon juice.
- You need of ●2 tsp brandy.
- You need of ●1 tsp dijon mustard.
- It’s of ●1/4 tsp nutmeg.
- Prepare of Dipping items.
- You need 1 of potatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- Prepare 6 of asparagus.
- It’s 6 slice of prosciutto ham.
- Prepare 18 slices of salami.
- You need Half of cantaloupe.
- Prepare 1 can of Black olive.
- It’s 1 of baguette.
- Prepare Handful of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of fuji apple.
Cheese fondue instructions
- Cut potato into bite size and boil until it’s soft. 5 minutes. Boil broccoli and asparagus, 2 minutes. Cut all the other ingredients into bite size..
- Grate all of the cheese. In a large bowl, mix potato starch and cheese well..
- In the cheese fondue pot, medium heat, pour the ingredients of ☆.
- Add the cheese handful at a time and stir constantly until it’s done..
- Once all the melted well, add the ingredients of ● and enjoy🥂.
recipe by Naomi’s memo👩🏻🍳 @cookpad