Malai fruit cake. Abbtakk delivers the latest headlines news and information on the latest top stories from Pakistan and around the world on weather, business, entertainment. I am Reba from Reba's Kitchen. Today's recipe is very special as it is an extremely healthy cake that you can make very easily.
Eggless chocolate… Malai kofta recipe… Pav bhaji recipe… Upma recipe Ingredients in Malai Kofta Recipe: Small, round and crispy koftas with a gorgeous dry fruit filling are soaked in a flavourful tomato, creamy gravy to give you the perfect meal. Eggless Fruit Cake loaded with dried fruits, nuts and filled with the aroma of all the warm spices. You can make Malai fruit cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Malai fruit cake
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semolina.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pineapple crush.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mango, strawberry.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 of tspn baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspn salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Ghee/ butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of rabri.
Malai Kofta is one of my most favourite Indian dishes and that is precisely why I have spent so long perfecting this easy Malai Kofta recipe. It's literally the first thing I look for on an Indian menu. the recipe for malai ladoo is extremely simple with very less ingredients involved to make it. having said that, this recipe can be time consuming and may need lot of patience to achieve the desired results. Malai PedaBinjal VEG Kitchen. milk powder, saffron, fruits, cardamom powder, sweetened Eggless Wholewheat Flour Cake ( Without Using Oven )Plattershare. milk, whole wheat flour, milk powder. The malai cake is made by cooking malai with milk powder,maida,sugar and served as a dessert.
Malai fruit cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl mix wheat flour, semolina, powder sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt…
- Add milk little by little and mix well to make cake batter…
- Greased a container pour the cake batter.. Preheat salt in a pan keep a stand on it and place the cake container on the stand and cover the pan…
- Cook it for 30-35 minutes or till then it is nicely baked…
- Cool it completely.. divide it in two parts apply pineapple crush on the first part nicely.. Place the other part above it pour pineapple crush and apply nicely now cover the cake with a thick layer of rabri…
- Decorate it with chopped mangoes and strawberries…
Prepare the best sweet malai cake with this easy , quick and appealing malai cake recipe. Malai Kofta is a rich blend of a few selected spices and cream. Meat koftas are also quite popular in While making Malai Kofta, one has to ensure that extra red chili powder or chopped green chilies are. The cake be steamed with a steamer or Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Ma Lai Go or Ma Lai Gao or Malai / Malay Cake is one of my favorite Chinese steamed cakes.