Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Pumpkin and Chickpeas Combine For the Creamiest Vegan Soup Ever. From Anna Monette Roberts, POPSUGAR Food. This Vegan Chickpea Pumpkin Biryani is easy to make, super nutritious and full of flavour.
This vegan pumpkin chickpea stew or curry is one of those recipes. Protein-packed with chickpeas, sweetened naturally by dates + a good chunk of your daily soluble I actually intended for it to be more pumpkin-y, but this variation was PERFECT and I can't settle for. They're sweet, moist, chocolatey, fall-spiced and oh How ready are you to sink your teeth into these Pumpkin Chickpea Blondies? You can cook Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- You need 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- It’s 1 of Brown Onion.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove.
- You need 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- It’s 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- It’s 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need of The Spices.
- It’s 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- It’s 3 of Cloves.
- It’s 2 of Star Anise.
- You need 4 of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- You need 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Prepare of Fresh or dried chili.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
This one pot pumpkin curry is an easy, autumnal red curry featuring veggies, chickpeas, and creamy pumpkin! I'm having my annual trepidation about pumpkin season. Moroccan Pumpkin, Chickpea and Tomato Soup Recipe. What's not to like about black-eyed peas, chickpeas, and pumpkin with lots of spices?
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
This Black-Eyed Pea, Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew Will Warm Up Any Winter Day. Soft & chewy Chickpea Pumpkin Blondies – Only one bowl + eight ingredients needed to make these easy, fall. With warming notes of curry and cinnamon, this hearty vegetable curry is perfect for a cozy meal. You need to give this Spanish pumpkin and chickpea stew a try! It's so comforting, satisfying and easy to make.