Mother's Day Chocolate vanilla cake. While there are tons of Mother's Day gifts to choose from every year, there's one gift that will always make your mom smile: a gorgeous Mother's Day cake. Whether you're hosting people for a party or you're just hanging out with the woman who means the most to you, there's always a need for a sugary sweet treat. How to Decorate a Mother's Day Cake.
Whether she likes cookie cake, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, or something. It's a dream cake for both chocolate and vanilla cake lovers, and it's quickly become a new favorite. In full disclosure though, Asher still prefers an all chocolate cake, and yes, she is requesting that I make her favorite chocolate, chocolate cake for her birthday party tomorrow. You can have Mother's Day Chocolate vanilla cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mother's Day Chocolate vanilla cake
- Prepare 2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Coco powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of cap vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of For the frosting.
- You need 2 of full pack cold whipping cream with good brand.
- Prepare 2 tbs of powder sugar.
- You need 1 of cap vanilla extract.
- It’s of Butter paper.
- You need of Baking pan.
- It’s of Any food colouring you like.
- It’s of Pre heat the oven at 180° for 20mints.
So, I guess I didn't really sell her on this cake as her birthday cake, but she still ate. Mother's Day is fast approaching and for me that means making something super cute and feminine to treat my mom. One of my favourite treats to surprise her with and to show my appreciation are light and airy vanilla cupcakes with rose petal buttercream icing. From chocolate cakes to vanilla and strawberry ones, this collection has everything you need to choose from, so get in the kitchen and bake that beautiful cake for.
Mother's Day Chocolate vanilla cake instructions
- Take a bowl mix all dry ingredients first. After that in separate bowl mix oil and sugar together for about 5mints. Now gradually add dry better in it with a cup of warm milk. At last add 2eggs mix them well with beater or hand whisk that's up to you.
- Now take a baking pan put butter paper in it the. Gradually add cake mix in it. Put it in a oven for 30mints..
- For frosting. For that you need a beater. Take a bowl add whipping cream in it. Beat it for 5,10mint add sugar gradually and a cap of vanilla extract. Add food colour in it. Put it in a fridge it'll be better in thickness.
- Now cut the cake from the between when it's properly cool down.
- Take a 1cup of hot water add 2tbs sugar. That will be your sugar water.
- Now take a cake plate put some frosting in it then 1st layer or cake add some sugar syrup. After that put frosting same process with the 2nd layer.
- Now take frosting put it in a piping bag and decorate your cake.
- Put it in a Fridge for 2hr.
- Served it and enjoy with your loved ones ❣️.
In a bowl chop unsweetened bakers chocolate and put butter and vanilla in the bowl as well. Add hot cream/sugar mixture and mix slowly until melted/combined. Put the bowl over an ice bath and whip. This cake is perfect for Mother's Day! It's semi-naked look makes it super easy to frost, and fresh flower decorations on top allow you to customize this cake to include your Mom's favorite.