You can make Fudgy Brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fudgy Brownies
- You need 150 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 100 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 80 g of chocolate.
- You need 25 g of cake flour.
- You need 20 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s A few of drops of vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 g of walnut (optional).
Fudgy Brownies instructions
- Preheat the over to 180°C and leave the eggs to cool to room temperature. Sift the flour and cocoa powder..
- Combine the butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it up until melted, about 1 minute..
- Add the granulated sugar and mix. Then, add the eggs one by one and mix. Finally, add the salt and vanilla essence and mix..
- Transfer the batter to a baking tray/mold and bake for 20 minutes. Cut into bite size squares to serve..
recipe by Francesco Roviaro @cookpad