Creamed Spinach Tortellini with Shrimp.
You can have Creamed Spinach Tortellini with Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Creamed Spinach Tortellini with Shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of Tortellini.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of half ½.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of nutmeg.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of spinach.
- It’s 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
Creamed Spinach Tortellini with Shrimp instructions
- Clean and devein shrimp. Season with salt, pepper and oregano (or however you prefer). Broil on low which should take about 15-20 minutes. Boil water and cook pasta as directed on box..
- In a saucepan melt butter over medium. Whisk in flour, garlic powder and nutmeg and cook for 90 sec..
- Add half and half. Start with high heat and then lower the heat as it thickens to medium. Add cheese. Then add spinach in batches. Last, add the tortellini and top with shrimp..