Witch finger cookies. The "fingers" are a gruesome and spooky addition to a Halloween party, and kids absolutely love them too. "This is a traditional Christmas cookie recipe that we have had in our family for years. All I did was change the shape to make them look like fingers for our annual Halloween party. These cookies are spookier than most Halloween treats.
They're easy to make and always a hit at Halloween parties! Not only does it give them a bleeding effect when you bite in, but the cookies come out a lot more moist and. The "fingers" are a gruesome and spooky addition to a Halloween party, and kids absolutely love them too. You can have Witch finger cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Witch finger cookies
- It’s 200 gm of All purpose flour.
- It’s 20 gm of butter.
- You need 20 gm of clarified butter.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of Chilled water as per requirement for making dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of For filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano leaves.
- You need of For making nails.
- Prepare 20 of Pistachio nut shell or Almond.
Halloween finger cookies with dry leaves on blue wooden table. This is my last Halloween post (for this year), I promise! Halloween is on their minds of course, and they were coming over for dinner. If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed or sign up to receive weekly updates.
Witch finger cookies step by step
- Mix all purpose flour with butter, clarified butter, and salt..
- Now make semi soft dough with help of chilled water..
- Now make finger shape and fill dried oregano leaves and cheese in it..
- Now give it finger shape with help of knife..
- Cover it's top with pistachio nut shell or almond..
- Now bake it in preheated oven for ten minutes at 200° C..
- Or fry it in medium flame till it turns out crispy and golden in colour..
- Serve hot with ketchup, sauce or tomato salsa..
It is very delicious cakes with chocolate and almonds, which has the form of women's fingers. My niece Sophie really enjoyed shaping and baking these cookies as well. It can be won with package as a reward for fighting monsters. Serve up a plateful of these ghastly sugar cookies shaped like severed fingers at your Halloween bash. Which fingers am I talking about?