Mashed potato ghosts and veg cutlet coffin. Veg cutlets are fritters which are deep or shallow fried and made from potatoes and veggies. This is a very easy and simple recipe. Keeping the potatoes a little raw helps in keeping the firm shape of cutlets and also the cutlets don't become soft. • If you add mashed potato in hot pan it releases.
Filled pastries were typically the favorite dish, while fish cutlets were best avoided. Cafeteria food is also easy to prepare at home. Head back to the USSR with this traditional favorite: cutlets with mashed potatoes. You can cook Mashed potato ghosts and veg cutlet coffin using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mashed potato ghosts and veg cutlet coffin
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas frozen or fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger green chilli paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of bread crumbs/ rava.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour/ all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 6 of pepper corns.
- It’s 1-2 drops of brown food colour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
Bread Cutlets are scrumptious veg cutlets made with a mixture of softened bread, mashed potatoes and other veggies perked up with everyday taste-givers Green Peas, Potato and Paneer Cutlet is an elaborate recipe, but not difficult to make. It involves making paneer mixture, potato mixture and a. Place unpeeled potatoes in a large saucepan, fill with water, and place over high heat. Bring to a boil; cook until potatoes are soft and tender.
Mashed potato ghosts and veg cutlet coffin step by step
- Boil the veggies and drain well. Peel 1 potato. Finely chop carrots. Take them in a bowl along with the cooked peas. Reserve 1 potato for ghosts..
- Mash them with a masher or fork. Don’t make a smooth and pasty mixture. It should be a slightly chunky mixture..
- Add ginger green chilli paste, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala, 3-4 tbsp bread crumbs, brown food colour and salt to taste. Mix well. Check the taste add more salt or spice powder if needed..
- In a bowl add corn flour and water as required to make thick flowing paste..
- Now start shaping the mixture to make medium sized coffin. Heat oil for shallow frying in a pan. Take a cutlet and dip in the paste gently. Coat well. Then coat it in bread crumbs. You can use rava instead of bread crumbs..
- Place the cutlets in medium hot oil. When one side is golden flip and fry the other side. Add more oil if required. Cook until golden brown and crispy..
- Drain veg cutlets on kitchen paper towels to remove excess oil. Make cross sign using ketchup..
- In a bowl add potato, salt, sour cream, cheese, hot milk, butter. Mash the potato well..
- With the help of piping bag make cut little ghosts. Carefully add pepper cons for eyes and tomato ketchup for lips..
- Serve hot with favourite chutney. Enjoy.
Mash with a large fork or potato masher until there are no lumps. Remember, that's the key to helping them freeze If you prefer not to portion the potatoes, transfer the cooled mash to a large freezer bag or container, and store in the freezer until Thanksgiving. Vegetable cutlets recipes are prepared combining mixed vegetables and spices. It is one of the well-liked appetizers very healthy and nutritious. Take a mashed potato bowl, add this mixture to it, squeeze in some lime juice, mix well and make small dumplings (you can make it into any of shape).