Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Chocolate & Coconut Chia Seed Mousse. It uses coconut milk, cacao, coconut oil, vanilla, chia seeds, coconut flake, maple syrup.
I love making chia pudding, adding them to oats, smoothies and When you bring home natural peanut butter, the oil will have most likely separated and risen to the top of the jar. Full-fat canned coconut milk is great if you're looking to increase the thickness and make a really filling breakfast, snack or dessert out of the chia pudding. Those are healthy fats coming from chia seeds and coconut milk. You can cook Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate
- You need 40 g of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 40 g of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of Chocolate bar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 200 g of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 60 ml of Soymilk.
It can decrease total cholesterol and have many health benefits. with organic chia seeds, coconut oil and sweetened coconut sugar. with organic chia seeds and original Ceylon cinnamon. with freshly grated apples and finest oat flakes. Cancer, diabetes, heart disease, dandruff… can these things really be cured, or at least prevented, by what we eat? Full Product Name: Coconut & Chia oat biscuits. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate step by step
- Pour the olive oil, coconut oil, maple syrup and add the sugar into a bowl to mix in with a spatula..
- Add the chia seeds, chopped chocolate, the flour and the baking powder into the bowl to mix together..
- Then pour the soy milk slowly to make a dough. (adjust the amount of soy milk. Do not add too much of it, or the dough will be too sticky to form.).
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Make small balls and put them in the tray and flatten to about 2 mm thick with your fingers. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack..
This Coconut Chia Pudding is a healthy and easy to make and is loaded with coconut flavour. This coconut chia pudding recipe starts with some chia seeds and unsweetened shredded coconut and then gets mixed together with some light coconut milk, maple syrup, and just a touch of vanilla. Healthy coconut oil granola naturally sweetened with honey. Delicious nutrition from chia, flax, pecans, and almonds. Add coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract to a small saucepan and place over low heat, stirring frequently until coconut oil is completely melted.