Vegan Ocra (Lebanese Recipe).
You can make Vegan Ocra (Lebanese Recipe) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Ocra (Lebanese Recipe)
- It’s of frozen ocra.
- Prepare of medium onion roughly chopped.
- You need of tomato.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of fresh chopped coriander.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of dried coriander.
Vegan Ocra (Lebanese Recipe) step by step
- Chop the onion roughly into medium sized cubes.
- Defrost the ocra and wash away remaining dirt.
- Peel and dice the tomato.
- Fry the onion in a pot.
- Once the onion gets translucent, add the ocra and mix until the ocra changes color.
- Add the tomato, garlic whole cloves, coriander (dry and fresh), tomato paste and mix.
- Add 1/2 a cup of water and allow to boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat and let it cook for no longer than 10 minutes..
recipe by Dinosaadeh @cookpad