YUMMY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE TRUFFLE MUMMIES (NO BAKE) #halloween. And they are filled with yummy no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. The recipe is genius: crushed gingersnaps and graham crackers added to pumpkin and cream cheese, plus more spices. The Best New York Cheesecake Recipe
This easy, no-bake vegan pumpkin cheesecake is just as delicious as the original! This beautiful treat is made with healthier ingredients like real pumpkin I used to crave pumpkin cheesecake every time fall would roll around. I mean, it is beyond delicious, and I still can't resist the samples at Costco. You can cook YUMMY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE TRUFFLE MUMMIES (NO BAKE) #halloween using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of YUMMY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE TRUFFLE MUMMIES (NO BAKE) #halloween
- It’s 1/4 cup of canned pumpkin puree.
- You need Half of package of digestive biscuit.
- You need Half of package Hobnobs’ milk choc.
- It’s 2 scoops of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 4 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For mummies decoration.
- It’s 1 package of white chocolate.
- It’s of Black or red food colouring for eyes.
See more ideas about Recipes, No bake pumpkin cheesecake, Yummy food. This luscious NO BAKE White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is the ultimate summer dessert. Fresh and sweet-tangy raspberry coulis perfectly complements the rich and creamy cheesecake. This easy no bake pumpkin cheesecake has layers of delicious cheesecake and pumpkin pie filling and is topped with creamy whipped topping.
YUMMY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE TRUFFLE MUMMIES (NO BAKE) #halloween step by step
- In a food processor blitzed everything together until smooth..
- Cover and chill until dough is solid enough to roll into balls – about 30 min- 1 hour in the fridge. When cold enough, roll mixture into 12-14 balls. Place a toothpick in each ball..
- Melt 1 package of white chocolate in microwave for 15 seconds or in low heat saucepan until all chocolate has melt. Use toothpicks to dip each truffle ball into the white chocolate, being sure to coat all sides. Gently shake off excess chocolate. Place them on a baking sheet or plate line with foil. Chill for 3-5 minutes until chocolate hardens..
- 4. Drizzle more white chocolate over the truffles. Use toothpick and dip in black or red food colouring and dap 2 dots of food coloring to make the mummy eyes. Store chilled in airtight container.
For those who don't like to share, have these individual desserts all to yourself. You can tell your oven to go off-duty for this sweet treat. Get the recipe from Yummy Mummy Kitchen ». Let your fridge do the heavy lifting for you, so you can do more important things (like decorating!). Pumpkin, fall's golden child, is blended into a delectable cheesecake, all without turning on the oven.