Gluten free chocolate cake. Give this gluten-free chocolate cake a try and see what I mean. We often use this gluten-free cake recipe to make gluten-free birthday cake. Gluten-free recipes were over-complicated and we got frustrated in the kitchen.
This gluten free chocolate cake is pretty much exactly that. Quick and easy to make, with an overabundance of cocoa powder and chocolate, without being overly sweet. It walks that line between the bitterness of dark chocolate and the creamy sweetness of milk chocolate – and it does it well. You can cook Gluten free chocolate cake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Gluten free chocolate cake
- It’s of Cake ingredients:.
- You need 300 g of butter.
- Prepare 300 g of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need 6 of medium eggs.
- You need 3/4 tsp of xantham gum.
- It’s 200 g of dark chocolate.
- You need of Buttercream ingredients:.
- It’s 250 g of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 400 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of dark chocolate.
- It’s of To finish:.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
This cake recipe is one of. This rich and moist cake is perfect for birthdays. Dairy-Free Option Included. "Can I turn this cake into chocolate cake? If I add cocoa, do I subtract some flour? thank you!!" This comment came in on my gluten-free white cake recipe the other day.
Gluten free chocolate cake step by step
- Cake: Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bain marie (place a bowl with the chocolate over a saucepan with hot water in).
- Beat together butter and light brown sugar.
- Beat in to the butter and sugar mixture gluten free self raising flour, eggs and xantham gum.
- Once the dark chocolate has cooled fold in to the mixture.
- Grease two 20cm cake tins with butter and then pour mixture evenly between the two tins.
- Place tins in the oven for around 35-40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when poked in the cake.
- Buttercream: Melt dark chocolate in a bain marie.
- Beat butter to loosen it before beating in icing sugar and vanilla extract.
- Fold in dark chocolate.
- Decorating: Spread half of the buttercream on one of the cakes and sliced strawberries.
- Place the other cake on top of the cake spread with buttercream.
- Top with the rest of the buttercream and whole strawberries.
recipe by nicolehooper @cookpad
I tried using gluten free flour in my go-to chocolate layer cake, and the texture wasn't quite right. That's when I decided to try making a gluten free Tips for Making The Best Gluten Free Chocolate Cake: Be sure to properly measure your gluten free flour (spoon into the cup measure then level) or. This gluten free chocolate cake recipe comes together so quickly, and is incredibly moist and fluffy! It's just as delicious as it is easy to make. This gluten free chocolate cake is so perfectly moist and chocolatey that no one will even know it's gluten-free.