You can make Chocolate Porridge using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Porridge
- You need of dates.
- Prepare of oats.
- You need of water or milk.
- You need of ripe bannana.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Yoghurt, fruit and granola to serve.
Chocolate Porridge instructions
- In the thermocooker blitz the dates, banana and cocoa for 10 – 15 seconds, speed 8..
- Add water or milk and oats. Cook speed 2, reverse, 10 minutes..
- Serve with toppings of choice. Its sweet enough as it is but you can drizzle on maple syrup or honey if needed..
recipe by Hayley @cookpad