Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes.
You can make Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes
- You need 110 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 190 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Cream butter and sugar. Add in egg one at a time. Stir in vanilla extract..
- Mix all dry ingredients and add in to the mixture in 2 parts. Then, add in milk and stir well..
- Mix water and cocoa powder to form a paste. Spoon half of your batter and mix with the paste. Its optional to add in chocolate chips..
- Preheat your oven at 180°c for 10mins and bake cupcakes for 20mins..