Spider bread bonda. Loaves of spider bread are one of the rarer types of food in ADOM. When eaten, they grant a certain amount of satiation that depends on their B/U/C Status. See the Satiation Value table below for details.
Start with from-scratch dough and shape it as directed. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Me and my mom tried it and it was a success. When I got married, I tried making this snack at in-laws place. You can have Spider bread bonda using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spider bread bonda
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- You need 12 of bread slices.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen peas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s of oil for deep frying.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 6 of black peppercorns.
- Prepare 18 of bhujiyas / fried noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
Spider Bread, Spider Bread Don't have toast have a spider instead! I don't have a bread machine or anything so I ran the ingredients. Paneer and Multi Grain Bread Bonda is easy to make snack recipe for tiffin. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup to this Bread Paneer Bonda for the perfect balance of sweetness and zing that your.
Spider bread bonda step by step
- Pressure cook potato for 3 whistles along with green peas with little water. Once done drain water and cool down. Peel off the skin of potato and mash it..
- In a kadai heat oil. Add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Add a pinch of asafoetida. Add finely chopped onion and green chilli. Fry until transparent and add the potato peas mixture. Add red chilli powder, dry mango powder, garam masala powder, turmeric and salt. Mix well..
- Keep flame to medium and fry for 2-3 minutes until dry. Add coriander leaves and mix. Transfer to a bowl and let it cool down. Make equal sized balls out of it..
- Meanwhile trim off the sides of the bread neatly using a knife. In a broad vessel add water to dip bread slices. Give the bread a quick dip on one side and take it out..
- Keep the rolled potato ball inside and cover it as you squeeze it and roll into bondas. While shaping make sure to squeeze out the water too..
- As you shape the bondas heat enough oil in kadai too. Oil should be hot but not fuming hot. Add few bondas at a time and keep turning gently with ladle to ensure even browning. Cook in medium flame to get crispy outside. Drain in paper towel. Repeat the same process for remaining bread..
- Carefully add the bhujiyas or noodles as legs. Add the black peppercorns as eyes..
- Serve yummy spiders hot with favourite chutney or chai. 😛 Enjoy ☺.
I found a spider in my oven. Fortunately, it was a loaf of bread. If you're also in the Halloween spirit, bake up this slightly spooky but mostly adorable bread. veg bonda recipe, vegetable bonda recipe, mixed veg bonda with step by step photo/video. ideal tea time Bread Bonda! Recreate your favorite take-out and fast food breakfast at home with the easy. Mysore bonda recipe – Crispy fried snack with soft & fluffy texture.