Peanut Butter Cookies. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried and True.
I have tried a lot of peanut butter cookie recipes. These soft double peanut butter cookies are definitely a favorite. This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 2 2/3 Cups of All – Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Butter (Softened).
- You need 1 Cup of Granulated Suagr.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
Peanut butter cookies are one of those desserts we're always in the mood for. They're salty, sweet, and more rich than a chocolate chip cookie ever could be. We're suckers for the classic fork. When you make a "peanut butter cookie" with only peanut butter, sugar, and an egg, you just can't get the typical texture that you'd expect from a cookie.
Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Prep: Leave butter out to soften to room temperature.
- Prep: Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix: Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Mix: Use an Electric Mixer to beat together butter & sugars. Add in eggs, vanilla and peanut butter..
- Combine: Slowly add the dry ingredients. Careful not to over-mix..
- Form small cookie balls in a 3×4 pattern on a parchment paper lined pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes..
- Move to Cooling Rack 2 minutes after removing from the oven..
And that's why this peanut butter cookie. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. It is amazing how much flavor these simple peanut butter cookies without brown sugar have. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl. Straight from my mom's recipe box, these are the BEST peanut butter cookies – they are easy to make and stay wonderfully soft.