Paleo Plum Cake.
You can have Paleo Plum Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Paleo Plum Cake
- It’s 2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tbsp of chilled coconut oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond milk (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut flour (optional).
- Prepare 3 of plums, cut up (or however many youd like).
Paleo Plum Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine all ingredients except coconut oil and plums..
- Add chilled coconut oil..
- Grease 9×9 inch pan..
- Pour batter into pan and place plums on top..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool..
recipe by Mejustmeasme @cookpad