15-Minute Steamed Banana Cake With Pancake Mix (For Mother's Day). This steamed banana cake made in an Instant Pot® is topped with coconut sauce and sesame seeds for an easy dessert with no baking required. Let it cool then remove from steamer and serve for breakfast or merienda. This steamed banana cake is soft and delicious, tastes surprisingly good, filled with banana flavour and Steamed Banana Cake.
Combine cake flour, baking powder and baking soda. What is my verdict to these Steamed Banana Cake? Remove from steamer and allow to cool Top the Steamed Banana Cake with a generous amount of the creamy coconut sauce and. You can cook 15-Minute Steamed Banana Cake With Pancake Mix (For Mother's Day) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 15-Minute Steamed Banana Cake With Pancake Mix (For Mother's Day)
- Prepare 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 80 ml of Milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Raisins.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey (optional).
When the family needs some quality time around the table, then surprise them with these decadent treats. Connect to Yummly to review this recipe. This incredibly tender, delicious spice cake has a secret… Aunt Jemima pancake mix. This banana cake using cake mix is positively delicious, easy to make and is topped with an amazing banana flavored whipped cream frosting!
15-Minute Steamed Banana Cake With Pancake Mix (For Mother's Day) instructions
- Add all of the ingredients except for the banana and honey to a cake tin and mix them together..
- Cut the banana into circular slices with a spoon and arrange the slices on top of the batter. Then swirl the honey over the top..
- Place the cake tin into a frying pan and fill the frying pan with water until it reaches 1/3 of the way up the cake tin. Then place the lid over the frying pan and steam-bake the cake..
- Be careful to maintain the water level and steam the cake for 12 minutes without removing the lid..
- When the cake has cooled, flip it onto a plate. Serve it either hot or cold..
- You can also try serving this cake with whipped cream..
Add all the remaining ingredients and mix to combine. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh, but they make a nice snack. Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender. Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are an easy pancake recipe with tons of bananas and chocolate chips. They have chocolate chips, which is a guarantee that your kids will eat them.