Banana and date muffins.
You can have Banana and date muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Banana and date muffins
- It’s of banana.
- You need 100 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 300 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed spice.
- It’s 2 of large over ripe bananas.
- You need 160 grams of seeded chopped dates.
- It’s 3 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 80 ml of vegetable oil(I use olive oil).
- It’s 80 ml of buttermilk.
Banana and date muffins step by step
- Grease 12 hole muffin pan.
- Put dry ingredients into large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients..
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Bake in moderately hot oven for 20 minutes..
recipe by almu21 @cookpad