Caramel Walnut Cake.
You can cook Caramel Walnut Cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Walnut Cake
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk + 1 tablespoon milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw sugar crystals.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed walnuts.
Caramel Walnut Cake instructions
- Preheat oven 375 °.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add two eggs one at a time until mixed well..
- Combine flour and baking powder, mix with egg mixture..
- Stir in milk. Separate 1/3 of batter set aside..
- Butter and flour Bundt or Cake pan. Spread walnuts on bottom of pan. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of brown sugar on walnuts..
- Mix 1/3 of cake batter with one egg, remaining brown sugar, 1 tablespoon milk. Mix well pour in pan on top of walnuts..
- Sprinkle raw sugar crystals on batter. Then top with remaining batter..
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until inserted tooth pick comes out clean..
- Top with caramel glaze. Serve warm..
recipe by Whathuhna_Chef @cookpad