Bread Rolls with Stuffed Potatoes.
You can cook Bread Rolls with Stuffed Potatoes using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Rolls with Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 2 of large potato/ boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh spinach/ steamed/ chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley/ chopped.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Fresh basil/ chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion/ chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of vegetable oil for filling.
- You need 1 tsp of red flakes pepper, salt.
- You need of To make dough:.
- You need 1 teacup of milk at room temperature.
- You need 2 tbsp of instant dry yeast.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- It’s of To decorate :.
- You need 3 cups of flour/ if your dough is too soft add more flour.
- It’s of Egg yolk, sesame seeds, or flax seed.
Bread Rolls with Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- Set oven at 375°F.
- Mix yeast, yogurt, milk, add flour slowly.
- Make a soft dough.
- Cover and keep in warm place an hour.
- Prepare the filling.
- It's ready.
- Your dough has risen after 1 hour.
- Make 8 even balls.
- Flatten with your hand and place some filling in the middle of the dough.
- Bring the edges together.
- You close the ball,.
- Oil the cake pan and place the balls in it, sealed side down.
- Brush with egg yolk and add some sesame seeds or flax seeds.
- Cook about 25 mins..
- Enjoy with your favorite tea..