You can have Snowflake Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Snowflake Cupcakes
- It’s of For the cupcakes:.
- It’s of dairy free spread.
- You need of caster sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of self raising gluten free flour.
- You need of For the frosting:.
- Prepare of dairy free spread.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- You need of few drops of green food colouring, optional.
- It’s of your choice of decoration, I used sugar snowflakes.
Snowflake Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- Beat together the caster sugar and the dairy free spread until light and fluffy Add the three eggs individually, beating well between each addition.
- Add in the flour Mix until well combined.
- Split the mixture between 8 muffin moulds lined with paper cases Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting Make the frosting by beating together the dairy free spread, food colouring and icing sugar Pipe onto the cupcakes and top with your decorations.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad