Eggless Marble Cake.
You can have Eggless Marble Cake using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Marble Cake
- It’s 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Powder Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Cocoa Powder.
Eggless Marble Cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl take sugar and oil and mix them well..
- Add milk to it and again whisk it so that all three combines well..
- Add vanilla essence and whole wheat flour to it and whisk it well to make better lump free..
- Now divide the mixture in two equal parts. and add cocoa powder to one part. and mix it well..
- To make cake in cooker preheat cooker. or preheat oven at 180 degree C if using oven. Grease the cake pan and dust it with little flour..
- Now pour 1 teaspoon white batter to the pan and tap it twice, now pour 1 tsp brown batter and tap twice. Now repeat the process with both the batters..
- To make marble design take a toothpick and from all the sides make lines towards the center. it will give you marble design..
- Now place the cake pan in preheated cooker or oven..
- In cooker place a stand and over it cake pan and cook it for 40 minutes without whistle on the top..
- For over cook it for 40 minutes..
- Now allow the cake to cool completely and then cut it into slices and serve..
- Serve the whole wheat cake and store the leftover in an airtight container..
recipe by Shikha Yashu Jethi @cookpad