Mouthwatering Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can make Mouthwatering Stuffed Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mouthwatering Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 24 of whole fresh mushrooms (2" diameter, 2 lbs).
- Prepare 1 T of EVOO.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 12 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Mouthwatering Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper..
- Clean mushrooms with damp paper towl. Carefuly remove stems. Trim off and discard tough ends. Finely chop stems and smaller mushrooms (about 1 lb)..
- Heat oil in large skillet. Cook garlic and chopped stems. Transfer to a bowl and let cool in refrigerator 10 min..
- Add cheeses and seasonings to mushroom mixture and stir until blended..
- Fill mushroom caps with 1 T of cheese mixture and arrange in baking dish..
- Bake about 20 min. or until hot and liquid forms under caps..