Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal. If you plan to freeze some of your baked oatmeal, chill it completely in the refrigerator first, then transfer to the freezer. This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal is the solution to multiple breakfast issues. The texture is soft so it's suitable for an older baby.
Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfasts, it is my go to. I eat it year Baked oatmeal made with pumpkin, brown sugar, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and dried cranberries. Enjoy your pumpkin pie with a hearty dose of oatmeal for breakfast. You can cook Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal
- You need 3 cups of old fashion oats.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 15 ounce of can pumpkin.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of trivia brown sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of skim milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
Skip to Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal content. Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal. back to all recipes. Into a large bowl add: oats, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder. Essentially, I wanted this particular baked oatmeal to taste like pumpkin pie in oatmeal form.
Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal instructions
- Mix together oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl then add in maple syrup and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is well incorporated. Add in pumpkin, vanilla, milk and oil. Stir thoroughly. Then add pecans in and pour wet ingredient into oat mixture..
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray and divide oatmeal evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until muffin is set in the middle. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes then carefully remove from muffin tins. Store up to 5 days in the refrigerator in air tight container..
It totally works, but it doesn't go so far down the pumpkin pie path to. Spice up your traditional baked oatmeal recipe with the taste of pumpkin spice. Canned pumpkin and Bone Broth Protein™ Pumpkin Spice take your average oatmeal to the next level. This pumpkin pie oatmeal is a great make ahead baked oatmeal to make all fall and winter. It has all the delicious flavors of your favorite pumpkin pie while still providing great nutritional value to start your morning off right.