Spinach Artichoke dip. I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite! This is the best Artichoke and Spinach Dip in the world! This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite!
A creamy cheesy base loaded with spinach, a bit of garlic and of course marinated artichokes. Spinach artichoke is sort of the dip to end all dips, and we come back to this recipe over and over again when we need our creamy, cheesy fix. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. You can make Spinach Artichoke dip using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke dip
- You need 1 pkg of frozen/fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of marinated artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of shallot.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of packs softened cream cheese.
- You need 1 pint of parmesan cheese.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
- Prepare squeeze of lemon juice.
This is our go to dip for parties. The ultimate baked spinach artichoke dip for any happy hour or party. It's creamy, comforting, and totally crowd-pleasing. How To Make the Very Best Spinach-Artichoke Dip.
Spinach Artichoke dip step by step
- Preheat oven at 400℉..
- Sweat the shallots and garlic in a pan with the butter about 1 minute on high. Once finished set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, heavy cream, Spinach, Parmesan cheese, and artichokes. Mix together..
- Add in the shallots and garlic mixture, salt and pepper, and squeeze of lemon. Mix together..
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top as garnish..
- Put ingredients in a pan and let bake at 375℉ for 10-12 minutes..
- Serve in a bread bowl topped with fresh tomatoes for garnish, or serve in a party tray with vegetable crudites, fruit, crackers, toast or tortilla chips..
Spinach Artichoke Dip is always a huge hit! Warm, soft and creamy, with a little extra flavour than most, your This Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe is beautiful served warm or at room temperature. This delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop (or bake in the oven) Searching for a hot spinach artichoke dip recipe that's guaranteed to be the hit of the party? This is the Best & Easiest Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip! Make spinach artichoke dip for a crowd!