Rutabaga with Ham.
You can make Rutabaga with Ham using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Rutabaga with Ham
- You need of diced rutabagas.
- Prepare of ham ends.
- It’s of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of duck fat.
- You need of chicken broth.
Rutabaga with Ham step by step
- Peel the rutabaga then dice it into good sized pieces..
- To a pot add the duck fat and ham. Stir in the rutabaga, salt, and pepper. When the hot duck fat is coating the rutabaga pieces cover for 10 minutes. Now add the chicken broth..
- Let this simmer covered stirring occasionally till fork tender. I hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad