Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip.
You can make Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- You need 1 Package of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- It’s 1 Can of Artichoke Hearts.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Parmesan.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Pepper Fakes.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute to thaw..
- Place frozen chopped spinach in microwave in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of water and cook for 4 minutes..
- Remove spinach from the microwave and strain out as much water as posibble by squeezing in your hands, careful its not too hot..
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl together with the exception of 1/3 Parmesan cheese..
- Spray an oven safe 8×8 oven safe pan, or a pan close to that size with cooking spray..
- Add mixture to pan and sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup parmesan cheese on top..
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes. The chese should be a golden color on top..
- I do hope that you enjoy this recipe!.