Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing.
You can have Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- You need of For the cupcakes:.
- Prepare of gluten free self raising flour.
- Prepare of ground almonds.
- It’s of dairy free spread.
- You need of caster sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of ground coffee dissolved in 2 tbsps boiling water.
- It’s of dairy free milk.
- It’s of finely chopped walnuts.
- You need of For the caramel icing:.
- You need of dairy free spread.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of dairy free cream.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- You need of walnuts for decorating.
Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Line a 8 hole muffin tray with paper cases Beat together the gluten free flour, ground almonds, dairy free spread, caster sugar, eggs, milk and coffee until light and fluffy Stir in the chopped walnuts Divide between the muffin cases Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely Make the icing by melting the dairy free spread and brown sugar in a pan over a low heat Bring to the boil Stir in the dairy free cream and boil for 2 minutes Allow to cool then whisk in the icing sugar Spread onto the cupcakes and top with a walnut.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad