Ham and broccoli casserole.
You can have Ham and broccoli casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and broccoli casserole
- Prepare 2 cups of spiral noodles.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced ham.
- You need 2 cups of fresh broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- It’s 1 jar of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated cheese.
- It’s of Ground Pepper.
Ham and broccoli casserole step by step
- In a med saucepan over med heat add oil and cook ham until lightly browned.
- Add onion & broccoli simmer until broccoli soft..
- Pour alfredo sauce and milk and mix well.
- In a lightly greased cassarole pour all ingredients cover with grated cheese and bake at 350° for 30min or until cheese melted turning slightly brown..
recipe by Brandy Forbes @cookpad