Moist Graham Cracker Cake.
You can have Moist Graham Cracker Cake using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Moist Graham Cracker Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s of *32 squares* Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of (1 stick) softened butter.
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of *Optional* Chopped Walnuts (or any kind of nuts you prefer).
- You need of (3 ounces), softened cream cheese.
- Prepare of (1/2 stick), softened butter.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of *Optional* crushed graham crackers for topping cake.
Moist Graham Cracker Cake instructions
- 1.)Place graham cracker squares into a large sandwich bag or food processor and using a rolling pin crush crackers into fine crumbs if using sandwich bag.. *Note: You'll need a 13×9 cake pan for this recipe**.
- 2.)Mix together graham crackers,flour and baking powder. Place to the side..
- 3.)Cream your sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add in egg yolks,one at a time, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix until smooth..
- 4.)Add about 1/3 of graham cracker mixture to the wet mixture at a time, then about 1/3 of the milk. You're going to keep alternating the graham cracker mixture and milk until it is nicely incorporated. Then fold in walnuts., if desired..
- 5.)Spread mixture into 13×9 cake pan. Batter will be somewhat thick. Bake for about 20-25 minutes (or until toothpick inserted comes out clean). Allow cake to cool..
- 6.) Then make your frosting. Cream together the softened cream cheese and butter until smooth and fluffy Add powdered sugar & vanilla extract and mix until smooth..
- 7.)Spread icing over cooled cake. **Then sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top of icing** (**Optional Step!!!**)..
recipe by thebaker002 @cookpad