Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes. Delicious Strawberry Cupcakes made from real berries. They're a moist strawberry flavored cake with strawberry pieces, and strawberry frosting. These fresh Strawberry Cupcakes have a delicious strawberry flavor and chunks of fresh strawberries in the cake batter.
I get a ton of questions from readers curious if they can I am all about berry recipes this time of year, so turning a simple vanilla cake mix into Easy Strawberry Cupcakes is a must. The fresh strawberries help to make these cupcakes incredibly moist. We'll turn them into a concentrated puree, which helps to lend the pale pink color to the cakes and adds fresh berry flavor. You can make Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes
- You need of Cake Batter.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of frozen strawberries in sugar with juice(thawed).
- You need 1 box of Duncan Hines Signature Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need of Icing.
- Prepare 1 stick of 1 stick butter (melted).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 packages of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 1 tsp of 1 tsp milk or half n half (add enough to desired consistency of icing).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries in sugar (thawed).
It's a lovely cupcake recipe for kids to make in the spring when berries are plentiful—or simply if you. Mary Berry's vanilla cupcakes with swirly icing. A sweet buttercream icing is swirled on the top of these vanilla cupcakes for a celebratory look and to add that all important creamy Or, over the summer, add a sliced strawberry on top for that fresh, sunny berry flavour. These strawberry cupcakes are moist, flavorful, and loaded with fresh strawberries!
Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- If ur not making cupcakes, prepare ur cake pan (cover w/ cooking spray) and set aside. If making cupcakes get ur muffin tin ready w/ nonstick spray or line w ur baking cups..
- In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, oil, eggs, and thawed strawberries (w/ juice from strawberries). The strawberries are replacing the water component of the original recipe on the box so make sure to include the juice from the frozen berries. I also added a 4th egg. The box recipe calls for 3, but I did 4. Amps up the moisture and makes it fluffier…..
- Gradually add in ur sour cream and softened cream cheese (hopefully ur using an electric mixer for this step… I've folded these 2 remaining ingredients in before as well but they come out fluffy & moist either way….
- Divide batter equally (about 1 1/2 tbsp to 2 tbsp per muffin cup) Or just pour entire content into greased baking pan if making a whole cake…
- Bake for 18-21 mins or until toothpick inserted in center of cake/cupcake comes out clean..
- Place on wire rack and allow to cool for about about an hour prior to applying icing so it won't melt off (if u can wait that long!!!).
- For Icing: Melt down stick of butter in microwave-safe bowl, mix in all ingredients w electric mixer. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more powdered sugar if icing too loose/thin or more milk if too thick until desired consistency reached. Be careful w juice from strawberries in this step as u dont want icing too runny and again, if it turns out too loose add more powdered sugar. Top each cupcake w dollop of icing to ur liking! Turn up & enjoy ur berry berry delicious bakery style cupcakes!!!.
Frost them with your favorite strawberry frosting buttercream, cream cheese frosting, or whipped cream. I use fresh berries in all of my strawberry desserts – like my strawberry banana bread and strawberry pavlova. Moist and tender vanilla cupcakes filled with fresh strawberries and topped with strawberry buttercream. No artificial colors or flavors – pure, fresh strawberries in every bite. You know that summer is here (or almost here) when most of my recipes have berries in them.