A Strawberry Cake Decorated like a Flower.
You can cook A Strawberry Cake Decorated like a Flower using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A Strawberry Cake Decorated like a Flower
- Prepare 1 of cake Spongecake.
- Prepare 1 of pack Strawberries.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Apricot Jam.
- You need 1 tsp of Gelatin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
A Strawberry Cake Decorated like a Flower instructions
- Wash the strawberries, and thinly slice each one into about 5 slices. Separate the sides and center pieces..
- Add sugar and vanilla extract to the heavy cream, and whip while placing into an ice water bath until it has thickened and produces a thin ribbon off the tip of the egg beater when scooped up..
- Dissolve one tablespoon of apricot jam in hot water to make the syrup..
- Dissolve the gelatin in one tablespoon of hot water and add in the sugar as well..
- Cover the cross section of the cake with syrup, cover with heavy cream, and pack strawberries the sides of the strawberries tightly in..
- Cover once more on top with more heavy cream, and place the top half of the cake on top..
- Completely cover the entire cake with heavy cream. Whip the remaining heavy cream until stiff peaks form, and place into a pastry bag..
- Decorate the top edges of the cake with the cream, and line up the strawberry slices from the outside inwards..
- Top with syrup using a paint brush, and it is done..
- Decorate with a message cookie, and it is perfect for birthdays or Christmas as well!!.