Very Moist Carrot Cake.
You can make Very Moist Carrot Cake using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Very Moist Carrot Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of grated carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Prepare 142 g of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 380 g of cing sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 450 g of cold cream cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sour cream.
Very Moist Carrot Cake step by step
- Preheat oven 180 degree celsius. Coat the bundt cake with nonstick spray. Set aside..
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix both sugars, vegetable oil, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla together on medium speed until smooth, 1 minute..
- Add in the cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and continue mixing for 30 seconds, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary..
- Mix in the flour until just combined. Add in the carrots, walnuts, and raisins and stir until evenly incorporated..
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted int he center comes out clean..
- Allow to cool completely..
- To make Cream cheese icing: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or in large bowl and using hand-held mixer) beat the butter on medium-high speed until creamy and lightened up, 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add the confectioners sugar, salt and vanilla and beat until lightened in both color and texture and looks fluffier than when it started, 4 to 6 minutes. Beat in the sour cream..
- With the mixer running on medium speed, add one piece of cream cheese at a time, one after the other, mixing well after each addition so there are no lumps. Continue adding the cream cheese until fully incorporated..
- Increase the speed to medium high and beat until the frosting is light, fluffy, whipped-like and until almost no cream cheese lumps remain, 4 to 6 minutes. Use according to recipe above..
recipe by Santy Coy @cookpad