Date walnut raisin whole wheat muffins.
You can have Date walnut raisin whole wheat muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Date walnut raisin whole wheat muffins
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 Cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of wholewheat flour.
- You need 1/3 Cup of sugar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 6 of dates.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of walnuts , chopped.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of raisins.
Date walnut raisin whole wheat muffins instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Beat egg until foamy in a small mixing bowl. Beat in oil and milk. In a separate bowl, sift together all dry ingredients. Stir in dates, raisins, walnuts..
- Make a well in the center and pour in liquid ingredients. Mix together with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened; no more than 25 to 30 strokes. Batter will be lumpy..
- Using an ice-cream scoop, fill the cups. This will measure your batter equally for each muffin. Fill each muffin cup slightly more than half full. Sprinkle a little sugar on top for a little crunch..
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and muffins test done with a toothpick. Loosen with spatula and turn out. Best served warm..
recipe by Sanaa A'esha @cookpad