Mexican Wedding cookies.
You can cook Mexican Wedding cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Wedding cookies
- You need 1 cup of (2 sticks) butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar, divided (1/2 cup).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped pecans.
Mexican Wedding cookies instructions
- Perheat oven to 350°F. Beat butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour and pecans, beating on low speed after each addition until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place 1 1/2 inch apart, on ungreased baking sheet..
- Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until bottoms of cookies are lightly brown. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet..
- Roll warm cookies in remaining 1/2 powdered sugar until evenly coated; place on wire rack. Cool completely. Store in air tight container at room temperature..