Rainbow cake. Easy Rainbow Cake…From Scratch! "How to make a rainbow cake from scratch, easily!! Fail-proof buttermilk vanilla cake recipe that's delicious, easy and downright impressive!" This Rainbow Swirl Cake is made with three layers of homemade cake with rainbow swirl frosting decorating the cake around the edges! A birthday cake fit for a true rainbow lover!
Most rainbow cakes call for coloring the individual layers of cake batter, but here, the frosting is tinted, creating an impressive rainbow inside each slice. The batter uses egg whites for a light, fluffy. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. You can cook Rainbow cake using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Rainbow cake
- It’s 4 cups of self raising flour.
- You need 375 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need of Pink,blue,red & yellow food colours.
Bake a cake that mimics the clown's colorful clothes with some sparkling decorations! You would think I've made enough rainbow cakes, but I simply couldn't resist sharing one more epic rainbow cake recipe with you. Seven brightly colored layers make this rainbow cake the stuff of birthday dreams. When you tint the layers, add more food coloring rather than less, since the color lightens as it bakes.
Rainbow cake step by step
- Greas the pan 23cm ×33 cm.
- Line base sides with baking paper.
- Beat butter sugar and vanilla.
- In a bowl with electric mixer.
- Beat in eggs one by one until combined.
- Add milk and sifted flour stir until combined.
- Divide mixture equally among four bowls.
- Tint each with different colours.
- Spone mixture into prepared pan.
- Alternating between colours.
- Bake in preheated oven 160 c.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until skewers came out clean.
I think this is the perfect celebration cake for this momentous event. On the outside it seems like a boring vanilla white cake. Ok the first step, make the cakes. I love how this rainbow cake turned out! It's super fun to make and a great excuse to get colorful!