You can have Sprinkle Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sprinkle Cupcakes
- You need of For the cupcakes:.
- Prepare of dairy free spread.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of gluten free self raising flour.
- It’s of For the frosting:.
- It’s of dairy free spread.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- You need of sprinkles (double check they are gluten free).
Sprinkle Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Beat together the dairy free spread and caster sugar until light and fluffy Beat in the eggs one at a time Stir in the flour Divide between 8 muffins cases and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely Make the frosting by beating together the dairy free spread and icing sugar until light and fluffy Pipe onto the cupcakes Decorate with the sprinkles.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad