Healthy Dates and sesame seeds oats ladoo.
You can have Healthy Dates and sesame seeds oats ladoo using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dates and sesame seeds oats ladoo
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 of + 1/8 cup sesame seeds.
- You need 8-9 of dates (according to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of date syrup (You can add more for more sweetness).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cardamom powder.
Healthy Dates and sesame seeds oats ladoo step by step
- Remove the seeds from the dates and blend the deseeded dates in a blender. Keep them aside..
- Roast oats until it turns slight golden in colour. You can also tell by the aroma..
- Roast sesame seeds separately..
- Cool them for 2 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients and mix them in the blender until it becomes soft and has the consistency of being made into a laddu..
- Then made laddoos by applying ghee in your palm. Enjoy !.
recipe by Niranjana @cookpad